– Took a course of Digital Photography, and then used it at home.
– Travelled from Darwin to Adelaide by mini-bus, camping at Uluru and riding camels there along the way.
– Gotten to eat free chocolate at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory in Tasmania
– Had my 21st birthday exploring caves at Jenolan Caves.
– Went to a Green Day concert and screamed my heart out.
– Visited my family for the first time in America, and got to hang out with them.
– Read the entire last book of Harry Potter to mom (no small task).
– Surfed in Hawaii
– Gone grave-walking on Halloween night, i.e I visited graveyards and looked at the graves.
– Learned Japanese for three years, at least proving I could learn a language.
– Proven to myself I can write fiction and poetry well.
– Ate American food I thought I’d hate (like bacon on a donut), and liked it.
– Visited countless American restaurants, both that I’d heard of (IHOP) and not (Wendy’s) and got consistently full.
– Took an American road trip, including driving down Route 66.
– Took a gander in the largest bookstore, in Oregon, that I’d ever seen.
– Finally saw that episode of Fear Factor Uncle Tegger (Scott) was in.
– Visited the Snowy Mountains, and the Blue Mountains.
– Visited Queensland, and the Gold Coast.
– Saw a game at the Olympics.
– Saw some backyard fireworks, got to try smores, and had a good night with family.
– Visited Canberra, including Parliament House.
– Visited Sydney, Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo, Australian and Powerhouse Museum, Centrepoint Tower, Sydney Opera House and crossed Sydney Harbour Bridge.