I’ll make this short and sweet. Because I’ve been nominated before, I refer to the original post I made on this for all the other parts of accepting the award. From what I can see, there’s no rule against that.
Also, thanks to Chelsea Brown for nominating me.
I will, however, give you 7 fresh new facts about me that you didn’t know, to tide you over.
1. I have just moved from Sydney, Australia, to the Sunshine Coast up north. I have moved many times in my childhood, but this is the first trip out of the state.
2. I have been planning a series of books for years. Originally, they were two separate trilogies, but during last month while doing Camp NaNoWriMo, my ideas evolved into one straight series, strung together by my Interviewer narrator, Brenda, a character present in the first half of the series, and revealing the second half due to a separate connection.
3. I have too many books to fit into my room.
4. I have a snow globe in my room I like to play with when writing, or thinking. I have read about writers who have some kind of toy or thing on their desk that they like to have while writing. I always wanted a quirk like that, but never came naturally… until now. 🙂
5. I always said I wasn’t writing for young audiences, due to the content of the books I’m writing… I just realised I’m writing Young Adult. Oh, woes me!
6. I can draw seriousness out of the silliest scenes or songs… like a pervert finds sexuality over the most muted. Tell me that’s not weird.
7. I only write novel-length things consistently with NaNo… so I have made plans around it from here to end of next year. Never before have I had the guts to take on WriYe… Just the same as I didn’t have the guts to do NaNo until two years after I heard of it.